Saturday, February 19, 2011

MUOTD - Make-up Of The Day

I find that blog posts are awsome ways of making time pass at work.  So today I was reading someone blog and they did Travel Make up bag item blog post.  Today I am going to my boyfriends for the night so I had to pack an overnight bag, and some makeup aswell.  So everything make up product I packed I am wearing. So here is what is on my face at the moment and will be tonight and tommorow :)

(Picture to come)

1. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation #120
2. Maybelline Fit Me Conceler #120
3. MAC Studio Fix Powder NW20
4. Mac Bronzer - Bronze
5.Mac Eye Shadow Quad (all singles) - Dazzle Light
                                                             - Era
                                                             - Espresso
                                                             - Satin Taupe
6. NARS Single Shadow - Nepal
7. NARS Blush - Deep Throat
8. Paint Pot - Painterly
9. Benefit Brow Kit - Dark
10. Benefit Powder-flauge
11. Benefit Erase Paste

* Oh and a crap load of brushes..... but that dosent count :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment