Saturday, April 2, 2011

MASSIVE Polish haul :)....stay tuned

I have recently put in a rather huge/embaressing order at http://www.mbeautylounge.com/ for 23 nail polishes.  The polish prices are awsome.  OPI is 5.65, Essie 6.00 China Glaze 3.65 and so on and so on.  I had first heard about this site from Michelle1218 on Youtube and she said that she got her package in less then a week and she was super happy with the service.  Many people commented on her video saying that their package took 2 weeks to come and they lived in the US.  Before I put in my order I researched the site and people said it took 2-4 weeks for them to get their package and they were ordering internationally.  Now being Canadian it ALWAYS takes longer which is a pain in the butt, so I didnt really care about waiting time.  So today is April 1 and I Ordered the polish on March 24..... its been 10 days.....expecting package sometimes next week, fingers crossed. 

The polishes I have ordered are:

OPI Rumples Wiggin
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
OPI Bubble Bath
OPI Meet Me At The Star Ferry
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavander
OPI Hot & Spicey
OPI You Dont Know Jacques
OPI Vodka & Caviar
OPI Panda-moniam Pink
OPI Dim Sum Plum
OPI Whats With The Catitude
Zoya Kelly
Zoya Caitlen
Zoya Valerie
China Glaze Light As Air
China Glaze Grape Pop
China Glaze Peachy Keen
China Glaze Hey Doll
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze III 77003
China Glaze High Hopes
Essie Who's She Red

Now where on earth am I going to put them all.....


------------------------------------UPDATE AS PER REQUEST -------------------------

I did recieve the polishes after many hours on the phone calling USPS......
What I learnt was If a company ships with USPS always expect your package to be REALLY late, so never sit around expecting it. USPS will ship the package to Canada Post and then they deliever it to you.  When shipped USPS there arnt any brokerage fees (Customs).  If a company ships fedex or UPS you will have to pay these fees when the package is delieverd to your door.  This information I did not know so it kinda helped......not really....

I had originally ordered my polishes on March 23rd, got my confermation email on the 24th saying it had been shipped out, blah blah blah.  Then I got an email from USPS giving me my Customs tracking number.  This number wont tell you alot to be prepared.  So 4 weeks pass and I dicided enough is enough and I checked the number on the USPS sight and then it said that my Package had left OHIO.......mbeautylouge is based out of OHIO.......do the math....I was PISSED! So I emailed the company telling them that I was unhappy and that I will not be ordering from them EVER again, blah blah blah.  Then right after I sent the email to the email that was givin on the website MY email was sent back to me......  So again, I called USPS and they told me that there was nothing that they could tell me and that im going to have to wait 2-4 weeks for delivery.....

April 24th rolls around.....I checked my mail box and it had come, HECK YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!
I opened it and each polish was wrapped with nice bright colored tissue paper and all the bottles were nice and clean and well maintained and not fakes.  Oddly my package didnt come with an invoice which I thought was odd....... Turned out that instead of sending me 2 of them they sent me 2 completly diffrent bottles, bottles that I didnt want and bottles I would never wear, but I wont complain, polish is polish.

Lesson of the day: mbeautylouge sucks and so does USPS, thank you.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever receive the nail polishes?
    I put in an order too, Im from Canada as well, i just wanted to know how long you've been waiting or how long you waited until you got them. I heard a lot of bad things about this company after placing my order about them not sending nail polishes, sending fakes, or never refunding money and people had to go through their CC company to get their money back or threaten them. I know some people have had luck, i was jut wondering if you can update us with the situation of the nail polishes because now I'm getting a little worried.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete