Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Besties!

 
I dont know about everyone else but I cannot wait till the weather is warm and the sun is out 90% of the time and summer dresses and sandals are in FULL effect.  I have been watching my daily Youtube videos and This tag has been going around and since I am camera shy I wont be doing this on Camera.
 
 
1) Lip product - Carmex Lip Ointment
2) Blush - Tart Amazonian Clay Blushes in Amused & Exposed
3) Nail Polish - OPI - Maude About You, OPI Cajun Shrimp, China Glaze Refresh Mint
4) Liquid face product - Nars Sheer Matte Foundation
5) Powder face product - Any Translucent powder just to set my foundation
6) Hair product - New Curling Wand - Makes my hair curly and wavy for second day hair <3<3
7) Eye product - Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
8) Self Tanner - To scared to try them, but I probably will purchase St. Tropez at some point.
9) Fashion accessory - Classy stud earings, goes with everything and I never have to worry about earings.
10) Clothing piece - Sun dresses.
Let me know what your 'Summer Besties' are in the comments below!
Can't wait for summer 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment