Sunday, July 24, 2011

Viva Las Vegas 2011


So on Tuesday July 26th, my friend and I are heading to Las Vegas for my friends Birthday :)  I cannot tell you how excited I am.  I have been counting down days since May.  To tell you the truth I did not think this was going to happen.  My girlfriends and I like to plan major events in our mind but never go through with it.  Since I have been to Las Vegas many times before I have eloted this time to be for pure R&R that include pool time, walking around window shopping and cheap eats and some drinks.  I didnt alot myself a lot of shopping money this time around because the last time I went I only bought 2 pairs of jeans.

I have never been to Vegas in the Summer and to tell you the truth im scared Im going to get 3rd degree burns.......
I plan on Vloging alot this trip only because pictures dont do justice to what its really like there with lights everywhere. 

I have so much to do before I go;

1. Travelers Insruance - What a waste of money if nothing happens to you.
2. SunScreen - is SPF 45 enough....im terrified.
3. Fake Tan - If I cant look likle a skinny bitch, I might as well be the same color.
4. Walmart - Take a gander to see if I need anything more.
5. Pack - Ive been doing this for months, but knowing me Ill still be freaking out and forget something.
6. American Money.
7. Clean Vechile.

Man, Im going to have to get up super early tommorow just to get this all accomplished.

Bye Folks, Viva Las Vegas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment