Sunday, July 24, 2011

Would You Rather - Beauty Addition.

I saw this tag going around on YouTube by a couple girls and I thought this was a pretty neat little tag.


Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would rather loose all my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses because eye shadows and other palettes could be used for so many different things. I'm not much of a lipstick/lip gloss person so that part wouldn't phase me.  Mascaras on the other hand would be pretty difficult, but I guess you could always buy fakes eyelashes.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather chop off all my hair because if you just let your hair grow and never touch it then you would have really ugly damaged looking hair and nobody wants that.  Hair grows and I know this from experience.  I had REALLY long hand and I had a moment of weakness and chopped it all off, I was devastated.  Thanks to the invention of hair extensions I was OK, until my hair got as long as my extensions.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheek because it just looks so classy and cute and perfect for all seasons.

If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Right at this moment, I would buy clothes because summer clothes are so inexpensive and versatile.  I am learning right now what fits my body and what is and isn't comfortable so its making clothes shopping much more enjoyable for me.  I don't wear alot of makeup in the summer months.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?Uh, I don't know.  They both can do the same things if need be.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora.  More selection.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eye shadow because I don't wear lipstick very often. The color I would choose would be Satin Taupe by MAC.  You can make it very light or you can make it dark with a more heavy hand.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
What kind of question is this. I would do neither.  I don't want to die from Hypothermia and or die of a heatstroke.

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails.  Bright nails just give life to any outfit.  Weather you are wearing all black, a pop of pink could make your day feel more bright and cheerful.  Also depending on the right color, bright colors can be classy and tasteful.

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?I feel these questions are getting a little repetitive.  Eye product, like Ive stated in many previous questions.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Lip gloss.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie? like the felt, ew heck no.  Who does that.  I would shave them all off and FILL them in TASTEFULLY with a shadow or a eye pencil. 

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?Sadly, I would choose makeup.  I know my addiction to nail polish is quite an issue but in the end, I need makeup to look presentable to the public, If not I look scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment