Friday, August 26, 2011

Get Your Freak On :)

So as I was watching my nightly Youtube videos and catching up on the day, I came across this tag that a girl named Carly Cristman (youtube channel) had done on youtube.  Now since I don't do videos anymore due to the fact that my camera blows chunks and I cant for the life of me figure out my lighting without looking orange or washed out, I decided to do a blog version.  I tag anyone who wants to do this to try it out.  You might learn something about yourself.

1. What is your nickname that only your family or friends call you.

- I will forever be known as "kay" to certain people but just recently its been Kayleeners and I have NO clue why and where it came from to tell you the truth.  On a side note (cue the awwwww, my father still calls me pumpkin)

2. What is a weird habit of yours.
-  As messy as my room is, how out of control my makeup collection is and how gigantic my nail polish collection is I can walk into a room and know that something is missing. 

3. Do you have any weird phobias.

 - Driving beside a Semi truck scares the crap out of me.  knock on wood, but I will probably be okay with getting a speeding ticket just so that I can avoid driving beside a semi truck on the highway. 

4. When your home alone, what some would you belt out but be embarrassed to have it on your ipod.

- Somebody to love - Justin Beiber.  To save the embarrassment I will not download or buy any JB but I will youtube it.  In fact, I'm alone......don't......judge.

5. Biggest pet Peeves.

- Mall walkers aka, slow people......

6. Nervous habits.

- I used to bite my nails but Ive quit that.  Now whenever I get bored or nervous I will bite off my nail polish no matter how new my manicure is. 

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

- Left, but when I'm at my boyfriends I sleep on the right because he cant for the life of his fall asleep on the right side.  Ive learnt to adapt. 

8. What was your first stuffed animal, and what was its name.

- I never had a stuffy, I always had a blanket and its name was blanky (original right?)  I slept with it and it got so old and torn up that my mom ended up sewing a new backing on the blanket about 3 times.  I went to Saskatoon for a basketball tournament in grade 11 and I forgot it there, and when I called the girl I was staying with to see if she had it she has told me her mom thought it was a rag and threw it in the garbage.  I almost died inside.  That doesn't compare to the day that I was cleaning my room and found blanky stuffing under my bed.  Yes, tears were shed and I was in my 20's.  The fluff is in a tiny box in my night stand to commemorate blankies memory :( RIP.

9. What drink do you always order from Starbucks?

- Summer: Passion Tea Lemonade Sweetened, Less ice.  Winter:  Grande White Peppermint Mocha.

10. Beauty & Fashion rule you preach but never actually practice.

- Beauty: Primer. It never fails, I always forget to primer. 
Fashion:  Accessories.  I'm horrible for this.  I have a billion accessories but I never remember to wear them.

11. Which way do you face in the shower.

- 99.9% of the time I face away from the water.

12. Do you have any weird body skills?

- I can lock my finger and move the tip of the finger like its not even attached to the fingers.  I can do this with all of them.  Its incredibly gross but high entertaining.

13. Whats your comfort food that is bad for you but you eat anyways.

- McDonalds Double Cheese Burgers........drrroooooollll.

14. Phrase you always say.

- "Poop myself", yep I'm 25 years old and I will actually say this sentence, " I was so scared I almost pooped myself" or "I'm gonna poop myself if he gets voted off".  I'm very mature.

   Try it, its fun I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment