Friday, September 16, 2011

Nail Polish Organization :D:D

I did a post about a month or so ago saying how I am addicted to nail polish, and how I cant seem to find a place to store them all without forgetting I own certain ones.  Well my boyfriend who recently has been out of work due to a broken ankle decided to make me EXACTLY what I want.  Although its a little big and is a bit much for my room its perfect and I couldn't be happier.


Its so heavy that I cant hang it by myself so for now its just sitting on a table.  Sadly, it doesn't hold everything I have but it just goes to show I have far to much and I need to stop ASAP ( or sell the ones I wont use on Ebay, like the yellow ones.......)

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Great job to your bf! P.S. bring some of the ones you don't want when I meet up with you for photos, I might see some I want to buy!

    ReplyDelete