Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thankful :)

This past weekend we had Canadian Thanksgiving and boy was I not prepared.  Usually I try not to eat all day in anticipation for my mothers cooking.  This year in doing so I didn't eat all day and I couldn't even eat my whole plate.  I was kind of disappointed in myself.  Just recently I did a diet for a month and it taught my body to not over eat.  I get full a hell of a lot faster then normal, which in most peoples cases would be fantastic but if you know my mothers cooking all you want to do is eat and not stop.

Even though this is a Holiday weekend I still had to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday, I still got to see family and have some good laughs along the way.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

                                                                                                              
  

No comments:

Post a Comment