Saturday, November 26, 2011

10 Things - Christmas Edition


1.  DIY Holiday Decor
               This year is extra special for me because its my first Christmas in my own place and I am determined to make this Christmas the best.

2. Christmas Tree
                My boyfriend said he would rather buy a fake tree with lights in it already which I am okay with, as long as I have a tree on Christmas then I am okay :)

3. Snow
          I'm sure that 90% of people wont agree with this and HATE snow but Christmas is never Christmas without white stuff falling from the sky.  People make such a big deal out of it and it makes me angry.  People only drive slow in snow to be safe, all you drivers who get irritated with safe drivers should probably slow down yourself.  Its you people who are the dangerous ones.  Sit back and enjoy the snow, we live in BC we don't get snow.

4. Family Dinners
            There is nothing like spending the Holidays with the people who mean the most to you.  Family dinners and Christmas parties with friends.  Always makes me appreciate family a little bit more then usual.

5. Festive Music
           
6. Starbucks Holiday Drinks
            mm, White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha.......*drools*

7. Last Minute Christmas Shopping
            I love shopping for my loved ones last minute.  I am probably the calmest person at the mall.  I take the whole day and just enjoy and take in the hustle and bustle of the Holidays.

8. White Christmas - The Movie
          This movie is mine, my moms and sisters favorite Christmas movie.  We know all the words to all the songs.  My mom likes to put it on while shes cooking Christmas dinner.  I have some of the best memories of Christmas because of this movie.

9. Treats
        Mandarin Oranges and Nanimo Bars are at the top of my all time favourite Christmas Treat(s)

10. New Traditions
             Like I said in my first post, this is my first Christmas away from home and its technically mine and my boyfriends first Christmas to start traditions together and hopefully make some memories.  Just because I do not live at home anymore doesn't mean that Christmas will stop, it will be bigger.  My boyfriend is not very Christmasy but he knows that it means a lot to me so even if he puts on a smile and goes along with my quirky Christmas crafts then I will be happy. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I know its only November but I couldn't help getting a jump start on Christmas)

1 comment:

  1. I like snow under the following conditions:
    a) I don't have to drive in it at night
    b) the day it falls before it turns to nasty slush
    c) if I get to stay inside and look at it
    d) on Christmas Day - it makes it special

    ReplyDelete