Friday, November 11, 2011

Candles, Candles and More Candles

Bath & Body works has been a obsession of mine for awhile but luckily there wasn't one near me.  The closest one was Pacific Center Downtown Vancouver.  Going there is always a special treat.  Recently I went to the mall near me and what do my glorious eyes see....."Bath & Body Works, Coming just in time for Christmas", I almost died.  The candles are mine & my boyfriends all time favorite and they come in about a million yummy smells.  They are huge, have 3 wickers, comes with a metal top that comes in super handy when putting out the candle, and the smell fills the entire room.  I like to catch the Candles when they go on sale (2 for $25 CAN or 2/$20 US) because without the sale they are $19.50 each which to me is a little pricey.

The Christmas collection has gotten me most excited.  Christmas is my favorite time of season and since this year will be our first Christmas in our new home decorating it is something I cant wait to do.  I wanted a tree now but Nick said no, party pooper.

Roasted Cranberry
www.bathandbodyworks.com

Twisted Peppermint
www.bathandbodyworks.com

Cranberry Pear Bellini
www.bathandbodyworks.com

Winter Night
www.bathandbodyworks.com

So incredibly excited I don't know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment