Sunday, November 13, 2011

My expensive and not so expensive Christmas list.

Ive been getting bombarded with the question lately "What do you want for Christmas".  I hate this question because you don't want to sound greedy but you don't want to be disappointed on Christmas morning when your loved one gets you black socks (yes, its happened a couple times).  I decided this year I am going to make a list, not one list but two lists.  a Not So Expensive list and an Expensive list because lets be serious when someone asks you what you want are you REALLY going to say a Christian Louboutins? No, I didn't think so.

Expensive List:

Chanel Tan de Soleil Bronzer $48.00

Caribbean Vacation Please :)

Tory Burch IPhone Case


Micheal Kors Watch $300.00

Micheal Kors Handbag



Tory Burch Flats Original $195.00

Christian Louboutins
(Ill never wear them, I just want them to say I own them)
 Not So Expensive List:

1. A Crock Pot
2. Hunter Rain Boots
3.Gift Certificates to Bath & Body Works, Sephora, H&M, & Home Sense Etc.
3.Sigma Makeup Brushes
4.Scarves
5.DKNY Golden Delicious Perfume
6. Jewelry - Stud earings, rings, and bracelets
7. Over sized Sweaters (to wear with tights)
8. House Decor
9. Comfy Clothes (Pajamas)
10. Hair Waver.


What are you asking for this Holiday season, because you know you are going to be asked this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment