Monday, November 21, 2011

Socks in your hair???

I have had those days where I just don't have the time to blow dry and straighten my hair in the mornings so I came across this AMAZING way to just throw your hair up using a sock.  Yes, finally a way to use make that lonely sock useful since it lost its mate in the dryer. 



This is what happened......


I am amazed on how well this worked.  I even slept in it and it didn't budge.  There are no pins in it or hair spray and it didn't more.  When I was younger I used to skate competitively as a figure skater.  Had I known this worked I would have been all over this for competitions.

Try it out.  Its fast and it leaves your hair nice and curly when you take it out.

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good! Going to have to try that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete