Saturday, January 28, 2012

Changes.

Lately I have been feeling very blah, not wanting to do anything with myself.  I usually crave change in my life about 2 or 3 times a year, mainly when the season is about to change. So for this feeling to start this early is completely normal.  I have pretty long hair and it has zero body & volume and I want to give it a hack so bad but I know that I'm going to regret that decision since I have done it before and spent a TON of money on hair extensions.  My boyfriend would enjoy a shorter hair-do because then he wouldn't have strands of my hair in his food or somehow in his mouth.  Plus the color is just so plain and dull, I just need a change.

I came across this photo of Nina Dobrev and I fell in love with the cut & color and I'm thinking of growing my bangs out.......

Taken from her Face book Fan Page: Nina Dobrev
What do you think? Yay or Nay???

No comments:

Post a Comment