Friday, January 6, 2012

Nail Files - Week 1




I came across this neat little link up and jumped on this right away.  I dont really join link ups but I need to start. fabulousbutevil & myvickiliciouslife started this link up, so check them out!  I am a nail polish addict and change my nail color everyday (well almost everyday).  I go through more nail polish remover then toilet paper, which is quite embaressing if you ask me.  At this exact moment I dont have any polish on so my new years nails will have to do.

OPI Alpine Snow & OPI Crown Me Already (Chunky Silver Glitter)

4 comments:

  1. i just love chunky glitter! your nails look great! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bloggy friend Lena joined this as well! Shes a nail polish adict as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparkles over a solid color, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete