Sunday, March 11, 2012

Forgive me.

Oh hey!!!!!

Forgive my long absence from the blogging world, but I have been going through some changes in my life, most have to do with my job status.  As you remember in my last blog post I ranted and raved about my job and how much I was sick of it, blah blah blah.  Well I scored a new job (same job, new office) and leaving my current office is becoming one of the hardest things to do.  I didn't realize how much I cared for these people and how much they effected my day to day life.  Its sad really.  Its to late to turn around though and I'm ready to move forward in my life but I now know what my career path is going to be.  I'm pretty pumped about my future plans and its funny because I'm 25 years old and I'm just now deciding what my life is going to be.

So forgive me for my absence, I will be back once everything settles and I'm not so scatter brained :)

Oh, BTW Amber over at Sneakers Over Stilettos is having a Stella & Dot give away, go check it out!
I don't really enter contests but I did this one and I'm really excited about it, cross my fingers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment